As a Project Manager, you will take a leading role for successful execution of market-entry projects, including:
Production setup | Sourcing | Distribution | M&A
Together with consultants and analysts, and with support of our partners, principals and the managing director, you will take the overall accountability of projects from start to end, and guide foreign investors finding the best matches in the Vietnamese market (and occasionally other ASEAN markets) for both their organizations and the local economy.
Although managing projects will be your major task, this is not where it ends. We are looking for someone who will be able to go out of the building and acquire new projects, understand clients’ key isues and worries, realize clients’ and overall market risks, be open to learn from others, ask questions freely and be a person who teaches the team. Open-mind, unique background, international experience and ability to tell jokes are something we cherish!
In ORDER to be a superstar colleague of ours, and a great Project manager along the way, you have to have/be:
4+ years of professioanl experience | Self-confidence | Outgoing | Reliable | Outspoken | Proactive
Requirements & Expectations
We’re not looking for good, but for outstanding with room for further improvement. Thus, you have to have:
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral. Our foregin clients have to understand us exceptionally well! Furthermore, native level of Vietnamese is without a doubt essential.
- Experience working in a multicultural team (and if you have experience leading one, we’d be dazzled!). We have employees who are not locals, and who have lived in countries such as the Netherlands, Brazil, Switzerland, Finalnd, UK, Spain, US, etc.
- Strong analytical skills. You have to be a magician when it comes to having an overall understanding of the projects you’re leading.
- MS Office is something you have mastered a long time ago. If your fingers can go around other useful software, donot be shy to show it!
- Communication. We love working with people who’re not afraid to speak their mind, and who are confident talking to a foreign CEO who just landed in Ho Chi Minh city to kick-start a major investment project.
- Problem solving. Things don’t always go as planned, in life and at BDG. Flexibility, teamwork and clear thinking will do wonders in these situations.
- Understanding of Vietnamese laws, rules and regulations. Experience working with thhe local/regional government bodies, and having background in product-setup and trade will send you to the stars.
We expect you to have proven professional experience of at least 4 years in project management, management consulting, market research, or similiar fields.
Also, you have at least a Bachelor degree in business, engineering or related fields.
If you think you are the right fit for us, send us your CV (we prefer shorter CVs), and write us a few lines why you think we should be working together (if you feel inspired, write us anything else in addition).
We’re excited to receiving your applications!